If you're looking to hit the ground running, the Enterprise Management Internship will help you build valuable business and leadership skills. For a university/college student, the real-world professional experience you'll receive during the internship will help you stand apart from the crowd, and will be more than just a line on your resume.
From day one as a paid intern with Enterprise, you'll learn what it takes to run a successful business and acquire highly marketable skills in management. Our university/college interns take on the same challenges as our first and second year full-time professionals. It's a team-based environment; and throughout your internship, your peers will be right by your side helping you learn, grow and have fun.
This role is located at RSW Airport - 10999 Terminal Access Rd. Fort Myers, Florida 33913
This Management Trainee Internship pays $15 / hour
When you join our Management Internship Program, you'll soon discover that every day is different because it is filled with new, exciting, rewarding and often unexpected opportunities. For a season, we'll put you in the middle of everything, just like our Management Trainees. We'll give you the chance to develop the skills you need to manage a fleet of vehicles, take care of customers, develop marketing strategies and build relationships with customers and coworkers.
During our internship, you'll use the skills you learn to complete intern projects and engage in some friendly competition with your peers. You may also be eligible for performance incentives and employee referral rewards.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
* Must be a rising Junior or Senior enrolled in a bachelor's degree program (full-time) or a master's degree program (part-time or full-time).
* A minimum of 3 months of customer service experience required(prefer sales as defined as work or tasks that involves a great deal of customer contact, persuasion, selling or up-selling of services/products).
* Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 1 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents in the last 3 years.
* Must be able to work at least 20 hours to a maximum of 25 hours per week.
* No drug or alcohol related conviction on your record in the past 5 years (i.e., DUI, DWI)
* Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Customer Relationship Management
- Customer Service
- Marketing Strategies