To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- La Crosse, WI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
LHI Clinical Support Coordinator - HRT - La Crosse, WI
UnitedHealth Group • La Crosse, WI
Posted 12 days ago
The Clinical Support Coordinator - HRT will perform reviews of military and occupational health medical assessments, documentation, and laboratory / diagnostics findings within the scope of their clinical knowledge. Will actively assist in the management and prioritization of the aforementioned medical assessments to assure the department meets or exceeds contractual requirements. Completion of MedNet generated tasks and data entry of medical information into external customer databases. Assist with writing and maintaining documents for the department to include departmental policy, work instructions, standard operating procedures and reference materials. Communicate with a diverse group of people/disciplines while serving as a point of contact for internal and external entities. Manage and prioritize task work volume to meet or exceed contractual requirements.
- HS Diploma/GED
- Ability to work 8am - 5pm Monday - Friday
- Vocational or Technical Training/Education in a Medical related field such as Medical Assistant, LPN, Health Information Technology (HIT), EMT, Medic, Corpsman, completion of the LHI Clinical Upskilling course, or the completion of the following course work: Anatomy and Physiology, Medical Terminology, Human Body Systems, and Common Diseases (or in lieu of Human Body Systems and Common Diseases, the course Human Diseases for Health Professionals will satisfy those class requirements)
- Knowledge of healthcare documentation and medical, behavioral, psychological terminology
- Requires the use of standard office equipment to include scanner, copier, fax machine, and printer
- Proficient in Microsoft Word (create, copy, edit, send, and save document)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (create, copy, edit, and save spreadsheets)
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook (send emails, update calendar)
- Familiarity with a variety of military and veteran health and readiness assessments
- National Career Readiness Certificate
- Database experience
- Must possess excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills, as well as multi-tasking and teamwork skills
- Ability to perform detailed work with a high degree of accuracy
- Must be able to implement problem solving skills to
facilitate timely completion of examination reviews for a wide range of
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: PHA, medial, behavioral health, MA, LPN, EMT, healthcare, psychological, military, veteran