To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Seattle, WA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
RN - Medical Case Manager III
Corvel • Seattle, WA
Posted 30 days ago
CorVel is seeking Registered Nurses to fill Case Management positions in the Greater Everett /Seattle area. The Medical Case Manager coordinates resources and creates flexible, cost-effective options for ill or injured individuals to facilitate quality treatment goals, including timely return to work if appropriate.About CorVel
CorVel is a managed care company providing field and telephonic case management services to carriers and self-insured employers in the greater Everett / Seattle area and beyond. The position offers a comprehensive benefit package, including medical, dental, vision, 401k and a bonus program. In addition, Case Managers are issued state of the art devices, including an iPhone and lightweight laptop, to ensure ready access to CorVel\u0027s proprietary Case Management application, enabling staff to retrieve documents on the go and log activities as they occur.Requirements
Seeking a self-starter with superior written and verbal communication skills, technical acumen, and strong time management techniques. You possess a minimum of 3 years\u0027 clinical experience. Preference given to nurses with a bachelors\u0027 degree and CCM certification. Demonstrated competency in healthcare management through acquired knowledge, skills, and values. This position requires a clear DMV report, reliable vehicle and a valid driver\u0027s license. EOE.Essential Duties
- Provides medical case management to individuals founded on evidence-based practice through coordination with the patient, physician, other health care providers, the employer, and the referral source.
- Follows Standards of Practice to properly assess each case to ensure appropriate medical care is delivered timely.
- Aligns with community resources and partners with referral source and provider; is a steward for health care costs and social responsibility, and is an active participant in reducing the cost of care and duplication of services.
- Assesses individual patient needs through home visits, attending medical appointments and performing medication reconciliations. Engages the patient to improve his/her experience.
- Evaluates patient\u0027s treatment plan for appropriateness, medical necessity, and cost effectiveness. Seeks to improve the process and outcomes in measurable ways.
- Implements care such as negotiating and coordinating the delivery of durable medical equipment and nursing services.