Are you looking for a retail job that thatleaves you feeling valued and fulfilled? Are you eager to work at a fun companythat is going places... fast? If so, then Rebel Athletic is the company you'vebeen looking for.
RebelAthletic an athletic apparel company is setting up a residency in WillowbendMall (Plano).What Makes a Rebel a Rebel?
Rebels are born, not made. There's something inevery Rebel that rebels against the status quo, against mediocrity, againstunfairness, and against business and thinking as usual. Rebels love challenges,and they are always thinking of new ways to innovate, new ways to drive thebusiness forward, and new ways to surprise and delight their fellow workers, customers,and the industry at large. Rebels wear their passion on their sleeves. They areteam players, creative thinkers, and impatient doers. Does that sound like you?If so, read on.Our Mission:
To level the playing field so that every athlete canfeel like a superhero!What's This Role All About?
The RetailManager will oversee the daily operations of our store and manage SalesAssociates. You will be the one to ensure smooth running of operations tomaximize sales and minimize costs.
The Retail Manager must have experience as a store managerand knowledge of diverse business subjects such as sales, marketing etc. Aneffective retail manager will also be able to motivate personnel to performaccording to their maximum capacity. The goal is to manage our store in waysthat boost revenues and develop the business.Duties and Responsibilities:
• Organize all store operations andallocate responsibilities to personnel
• Supervise and guide staff towardsmaximum performance
• Monitor stock levels and purchasesfor accurate accounting
• Address complaints from customers tomaintain the store's reputation
• Inspect the areas in the store andresolve any issues that might arise
• Plan and oversee in-storepromotional events or displays
• Keep abreast of market trends todetermine the need for improvements in the store
• Analyze sales and revenue reportsand make forecasts
• Share customer feedback to bringdata to life
• Partner with Rebel corporate team inevaluating and fine-tuning the customer experience and creating customerloyalty to the brand
• Owner of sales and serviceleadership for the brand and productQualifications:
• Proven experience as retailmanager or in other managerial position
• Knowledge of retailmanagement best practices
• Outstanding communication andinterpersonal abilities
• Excellent organizing andleadership skills
• Commercial awareness
• Analytical mind andfamiliarity with data analysis principles
• Passion for the product andcustomer relationships Working Conditions:
The Retail Manager may be required to spend long periods on their feet.Hours will include weekends and evenings when sale opportunities peak.
REBEL ATHLETIC INC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled
- Commercial Awareness
- Customer Experience
- Data Analysis