Swim Instructor at our Towson Location!
Are you looking for a Swim Instructor opportunity with one of Maryland's most elite athletic organizations? Do you have a passion for aquatics and want to share that with others? Do you want to bring “FITNESS THAT MATTERS” to our members? If so, this is the opportunity for you!
We are looking for motivated Swim Instructors who will provide motivating and personalized swim lessons for individuals and small groups on a regular basis, while working with a dedicated staff to help members achieve results!
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Actively assessing, engaging and motivating groups of up to 6 (adults or children) while providing feedback on stroke techniques and instruction relative to skill level and experience
- Accurately recording and measuring class attendance in comparison to class targets
- Educating members about the benefits of aquatic services and our programs to ultimately provide them encouragement in reaching their goals
- Organizing and preparing the aquatics facility for appropriate utilization including equipment setup and storage and moving lane markers as needed
- Providing a safe and enjoyable aquatics for every person, every time
- Communicating and enforcing all safety rules and guidelines in a consistent, firm and friendly manner
Hours will vary inclusive of nights, weekends and holidays or as the business schedule dictates.
Qualified applicants will: be healthy and physically fit, literate in English and basic math concepts, aquatics expertise, education/training/certifications relative to the position.
If you are interested in an exciting challenge with a progressive organization--and are ready to hit the ground running--this is the place for you!
Keywords: Pool, Pools, Swim Instructor, Aquatics, Pool Instructor, Swim Teacher, Swimming, Group Swim Lessons
- Success Driven