Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals, and branded generic medicines. Our 109,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
Our Neuromodulation business is an area of expertise for Abbott. This business includes implantable devices compatible with mobile technology to help people who suffer from chronic pain and movement disorders. Our Solutions include Proclaim (TM) XR SCS System, the #1 Spinal cord stimulator on the market, Proclaim (TM) DRG Neurostimulator, the only FDA approved DRG therapy and a market leader in radiofrequency ablation therapy, Abbott RFA. These non-opioid therapies allow us to provide interventional pain therapy to patients throughout the pain continuum. Our deep brain stimulation technology for progressive diseases help people manage their Parkinson’s disease and essential tremor symptoms, steering away from side effects.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
• Responsible for meeting or exceeding revenue goals and objectives.
• Learns how to autonomously program patients intraoperatively and post operatively and appropriately represent the full chronic pain product line in procedural cases.
• Develops and maintains relationships with new and existing territory customers.
• Develops and maintains an understanding of Chronic Pain Therapies in a competitive environment.
• Develops and adheres to actionable business plan
• Performs required administrative sales duties, e.g., filing expense account reports, scheduling appointments, and making travel plans.
• Complies with U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, other regulatory requirements, company policies, operating procedures, processes, and task assignments.
• Maintains positive and cooperative communications and collaboration with all levels of employees, customers, contractors, and vendors.
• Interacts with customers and assigned institutions, physicians and technicians, customer purchasing and administration.
• Interacts with all levels of sales and sales management staff
• Ability to interface and interact with patients
• Performs other related duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE YOU’LL BRING
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-3 years of successful sales experience, preferably within the medical device industry
- Excellent personal computer skills including MS Excel, Word, Outlook and Power Point.
- Ability to work in a highly matrixed and geographically diverse business environment.
- Ability to work within a team and as an individual contributor in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Schedule flexibility for case coverage and client meetings after hours and on weekends.
- Ability to travel approximately 25% of the time, dependent on territory geography.
- Lifting requirements are normally up to 25 pounds but may exceed that on occasion.
- Requires clear vision and good depth perception.
WHAT WE OFFER
At Abbott, you can have a good job that can grow into a great career. We offer:
Training and career development, with onboarding programs for new employees and tuition assistance
Financial security through competitive compensation, incentives and retirement plans
Health care and well-being programs including medical, dental, vision, wellness and occupational health programs
- Paid time off
401(k) retirement savings with a generous company match
The stability of a company with a record of strong financial performance and history of being actively involved in local communities
Learn more about our benefits that add real value to your life to help you live fully: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Territory Manager I, CPT - Philadelphia, PA
Follow your career aspirations to Abbott for diverse opportunities with a company that provides the growth and strength to build your future. Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to employee diversity.
Connect with us at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Territory Manager I, CPT - Philadelphia, PA, on Facebook at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Territory Manager I, CPT - Philadelphia, PA and on Twitter @AbbottNews and @AbbottGlobal.