Under general direction is responsible for the sale of Johnson Controls BE offerings to owners at the Director and/or Vice President level. Promote the Johnson Controls value proposition to building owners / end users by providing business and technical solutions. Builds and manages long term customer relationships/partnerships with assigned accounts. Positions renewable service agreements as a foundation of managed account relationships. Executes the sales process to aid in cultivating and managing long-term relationships and in seeking out, qualifying and closing new sales opportunities.
What we look for
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, or related discipline required.
- A minimum of one year of successful field sales experience.
- At least one year successfully selling HVAC or building automation system industry.
- Demonstrates a commitment to integrity and quality in business.
- Excellent initiative and interpersonal communications skills.
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/tomorrowneedsyou.