To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Carmel, IN
- Chloe Martin
- Phone: 3175676626
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Aerotek • Carmel, IN
Posted 1 month ago
Great company hiring now!!
Monday to Friday 9 - 6pm
$15 an hour
The Inside Transportation Specialist assists in the coordination of the movement of fleet lease, factory and consignment vehicles to and from the auction in accordance with corporate and CarsArrive guidelines and to ensure maximum production volume in the most profitable way possible.
Responsibilities and Duties:
* Act as a point of contact for transportation for assigned auction(s) and ensure customers receive prompt, efficient and courteous attention.
* Properly dispatch loads for correct arrival time and location, including coordinating with auction drivers to make sure vehicles are picked up in a timely and efficient manner.
* Follow up with customers to make sure the load arrived safely and on time.
* Develop freight opportunities throughout the US and Canada and develop transport capability by facilitating contractor services.
* Negotiate contracts with sublet carriers and ensure compliance with all contractual customer, contractor, and supplier agreements.
* Recommend new customer services and procedures to the Online Operations Manager.
* Act as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the TMS program at corporate.
* Aid the CarsArrive team with the coordination of transportation activities between auction, customer, office and/or drivers to ensure the department can function in the most efficient, productive and profitable manner.
* Work with the CarsArrive Team and the corporate transportation department to reduce network costs and improve service.
* Ensure proper follow-through on all directives, bulletins, schedules and accounting from the CarsArrive team and corporate transportation department.
* Maintain a good flow of communication with CarsArrive team and all other related personnel
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.