To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Wells, ME 04090
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Pediatric Nurse (RN/LPN)
Maxim Healthcare Services • Wells, ME
Posted 4 days ago
Pediatric Registered Nurse (RN) orLicensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
As a Member of Maxim’s dynamic nursing team,you will enjoy comprehensive benefits, flexible scheduling options, andrewarding assignments in an environment suited for you!
MaximHealthcare Services of Portland, ME is a State-Licensed Homecare Company. Our approach to recruitment is a focus on YOU- the Caregiver. Ourinterview process is centered on onequestion…“How can we help you reach your career and employment goals?”
AtMaxim (www.maximhealthcare.com),we believe our employees are our greatest asset. From your initial phonescreen to your first day of work, to your ‘Maxiversaries’ and milestones, theMaxim Team is dedicated to supporting you every step of the way. While benefits such as rewarding assignments, a healthy work-life balance, anda manageable commute are all important, we know that we need to offer more toattract and retain skilled and dedicated employees. Our recognition andincentive programs, extensive training and shadowing opportunities and ourability to truly listen helps us to relay to our Caregivers thatthey are appreciated, respected, and heard. Read below for information onspecific job opportunities. We would love to hear from you so call ustoday to experience the Maxim difference!
ABOUT THIS JOB:
Our pediatric Registered andLicensed Practical Nurses provide private duty nursing or “blocktime” nursingservices to clients with disabilities in both the home and school setting. Each case and client schedule is unique. Please call us to learn moreabout this specific assignment!
• Current Unencumbered Registered Nurse (RN)License in the state of Maine.
• Current BLS or AHA Healthcare Provider CPRCertification.
• At least 1 year prior nursing experience in thelast 3 years.
• Pediatric Experience Preferred.
• Eligibility to work in the United States.
• Reliable Transportation.
• Satisfactory background checks results.
• A passion and desire to work withchildren!
• A paid, thorough, clinical and operationalorientation before your first shift.
• The opportunity to care for and build arelationship with a single patient/client.
• The ability to pick up shifts within ourstaffing division or with other homecare clients per your discretion withoffice approval.
• A Rock-Star, Supportive Office Team to assistyou with whatever you need.
• Access to a massive library of educationalmodules and trainings through Maxim’s ‘MyMaximConnect’ online learningplatform. Take trainings at home and get paid to do them!
• *Access to Maxim’s hands-on training coursesincluding our Novice Nurse, Adult to Pediatric Crossover, and Ventilatorcourse.
* Your eligibility and course availability will be determinedby the Maxim office team.
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs