Behavioral Health Case Manager
Are you an experienced Behavioral Health/Social Worker Professional looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities of a Behavioral Health Case Manager:
- Perform duties related to the day to day operations of the Integrated Case Management functions to include working with members identified as high risk to identify needs and goals to achieve empowerment and improved quality of life for both behavioral and physical health issues.
- Assess members’ current functional level and, in collaboration with the member,
- Develop and monitor the Case Management Care Plan,
- Monitor quality of care; assisting with discharge planning, participating in special clinical projects and communicate with departmental and plan administrative staff to facilitate daily operations of the Integrated Case Management functions.
- Unrestricted license as a LCSW, LMFT or LPC
- 3+ years of case and/or utilization management experience.
- Experience in psychiatric and medical health care settings.
- Working knowledge of mental health community resources.
Hours for this Position:
Monday to Friday: 8am-5pm
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary – negotiable based on relevant experience
- Medical benefits 1st of the month after hire
- 401k Matching
Interested in being considered?
If you are interested in applying as a Behavioral Health Case Manager, please click Apply Now or email your resume to Reymund Tabornal URL blocked - click to apply for immediate consideration.
URL blocked - click to apply
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Licensed Clinical Social Worker (Lcsw)