Tax Sr. - CorporateCompensation:
$79000.00 to $89000.00 yearly
Senior Tax Accountant
A Senior Tax Accountant is needed at a small CPA firm located in Downtown Grand Rapids offered through Robert Half Finance. Due to continued growth, our client is currently seeking a dedicated, autonomous, hard-working team player with public accounting experience to lead tax engagements for privately held businesses. This Senior Tax Accountant will prepare minor and complex corporate and individual tax returns; complete tax planning & research; consult with clients providing tax recommendations and market firm services to existing and prospective clients. Ultimately, you should be able to recommend tax strategies that comply with laws and promote the company’s financial well-being. Email your resume to Email blocked - click to apply
to apply or call Ryan at 616.454.9444.
• Prepare tax payments
• Estimate and track tax returns
• Complete quarterly and annual tax reports
• Organize and update the company’s tax database
• Recommend tax strategies that align with business goals
• Identify tax savings and suggest ways to increase profits
• Follow industry trends and track changes related to taxes
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
• CPA license is preferred
• Minimum 2+ years or more of current experience at public accounting firm in tax related position
• Experience preparing returns for individuals and privately held businesses
• Strong organizational skills
• Great writing and verbal communication skills
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.
Hardworking And Dedicated