To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Philadelphia, PA
- Phone: 000-000-0000
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Pennoni Associates Inc. • Philadelphia, PA
Posted 1 month ago
Pennoni is a multidisciplinary consulting engineering firm founded more than five decades ago. We approach engineering challenges from a wider spectrum of angles than most, from land development to energy management. Our goal is to help communities and private sector clients alike navigate the ever-changing technological advancements available and learn how best to integrate "smart" solutions into the current landscape to make them a part of resilient and sustainable planning. Our combination of talent and experience generates unprecedented solutions for diverse and iconic projects around the globe.
Pennoni is currently looking for a Senior Engineer with experience consistent, but not limited to:
- Responsible for management, preparation, and coordination, and all technical activities on assigned projects
- Plans, schedules, conducts, and coordinates assigned engineering work, and monitoring work for compliance to applicable codes and accepted engineering practices and standards
- Ensures that all assigned personnel are coordinating their activities with other project participants, and that requirements of the Contract are being satisfied
- Ability to properly oversee completion of project to be on schedule and within budget constraints
- Has authority to seal engineering documents
- Possess significant technical knowledge and awareness to able to recognize when technical problems are developing and initiate appropriate corrective actions
- Acts as the designated representative for Client and jurisdictional agency personnel, and coordinates all internal activities performed by engineering staff
- Plans, directs, supervises, and controls the execution of all business, technical, fiscal, and administrative functions of the of the assigned program or project from conceptual design through construction
- Customer focused with a personal drive and reputation for meeting commitments and providing innovative solutions
- Leads development for proposals, presentation, and cost estimates
- Manages multi-discipline project delivery
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or Landscape Architecture
- Experience: 8-12 years related experience; 4-7 years of management experience
- Licenses: PE or RLA
- Computer Skills: AutoCAD Civil3D 2017
- Professional with 10+ years of experience on various site design projects, retail, commercial, and public sector projects
- Experience in residential layouts, planning, and engineering
- Specific design experience required with site layout, grading, storm drainage, stormwater management, utilities, and erosion control
- Familiarity with entitlement processes and local permitting regulations in PA and surrounding states
- Understanding of technical software programs including but not limited to AutoCAD Civil 3D 2017, Hydraflow StormSewers/Hydrographs/Express Extensions, WaterCAD, and Microsoft Office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Effective collaboration skills
- Team player with willingness to market the firms capabilities and to conduct business development activities
Why Work With Us?
At our core, we recognize that the unique qualities of our Pennoni individuals are essential for innovation and growth as a whole. Pennoni, an ENR Top 500 consulting engineering firm, offers many opportunities to help you build your career. We continually strive to build a great workplace where our employees trust the people they work for, enjoy the people they work with, and take pride in what they do.
Equal Opportunity Employer