To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Irvine, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Proven Recruiting • Irvine, CA
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
.NET Engineer – Irvine
Are you interested to work for company that truly values having a work/life balance, so much that most team members have been working there for 5+ years? This established company with a tight-knit culture and continuous opportunity for career growth is seeking an experienced .NET Engineer to help maintain, support and add new features to their eCommerce site.
Who you are:
- 3+ years of Software Engineering experience, eCommerce and/or nopCommerce background a big plus
- Experience with Razor Syntax, Angular and/or jQuery nice to have
- Preferably, you have a degree in Computer Science
What you’ll do:
- Integrate robust Content Management, eCommerce, CRM and marketing automation platforms
- Design and build cutting-edge websites and web based applications
- Maintain, support and add new features to eCommerce site
- Problem solve to resolve any bug fixes and mitigate reoccurrence
Why work here:
- Collaborative environment: this is a team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each worker
- Supportive leadership: you'll be directly reporting to a competent, devoted and kind manager with a reputation for building successful leaders
- Work hard play hard mentality
- Stable and established company: perfect for someone looking to lay down roots with a company
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to continue growing your career while balancing work and life within a tight-knit development team.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!