The Receptionist/Administrative Assistant is an entry level position supporting the office staff in our West Jordan office.
• Manage incoming calls, visitors, employees, mail, email etc.
• Answer calls in a friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner; channeling calls to the appropriate staff member, taking messages as necessary.
• Greet and welcome each visitor in a friendly, warm and professional manner
• Maintaining client and employee files
• Support the office staff in performing tasks and projects as assigned
Essential Qualifications / Experience Required
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant must be/have:
Positive, professional demeanor with strong people skills to welcome incoming calls, visits etc to our office
- Strong communication skills both oral and written
- Ability to work under pressure and deadlines
- Experience in senior care or health care industries helpful but not required
- Working knowledge in basic business software programs including; Microsoft software (Word, Excel, Quick Books, etc.)
• Full or Part time position
• Hourly wage
• Monday through Friday with some weekend and after hour on-call rotations
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.