Financial Services company in the Greater Philadelphia area seeks an Accounting Associate with HNWI experience. In this role, you will assist with daily financial activities, bookkeeping transactions, monthly & quarterly reporting packages, and assisting with vendor communications. This Accounting Associate must have a flair for numbers and should be familiar with all accounting procedures including accounts payable and accounts receivable. Ultimately, the successful candidate will assist with providing thorough accounting support to the finance team.
• Ensure transparency and efficiency in all transactions
• Assist with journal entries
• Maintain accounts payable records
• Monthly bank reconciliations
• Issue invoices as needed
• General ledger/account reconciliations
• Point of contact for vendor accounts payable support
• Generate vendor 1099s
• Assist with credit card transactions
• Participate in quarterly and annual audits
The ideal Accounting Assistant will have a Bachelors degree in Accounting/Finance/Business Administration.
Other requirements for the Accounting Assistant role include and are not limited to:
• 4+ years of accounting and financial reporting experience within a family office, wealth management, accounting or personal advisory industries
• Strong Microsoft Excel
• Experience with Sage and/or QuickBooks a plus
• Excellent presentation skills
Reach out to Jared Scholl if interested in the Accounting Associate position
and reference JO#03710-0012445756.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Accounting Associate and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Accounting Associate for more information.
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Business Administration