Ledgent Technology has an exciting opportunity with a local organization that is expanding their IT team!
- Design and develop integrations between websites and third-party tools and systems.
- Participate in deployment of new systems and technologies
- Support and maintain existing system integrations
- Project management
- Drupal, SSO technologies
- Understanding of version control processes and GIT.
- Experience with AWS including Lambda, S3, EC2
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
• Design and develop integrations between internal websites and third-party tools and systems.
• Participate in deployment of new systems and technologies
• Support and maintain existing system integrations
• BS in computer science or a related field, or significant equivalent experience.
• Significant experience with system integrations using REST APIs
ADDITIONAL RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
• Trade shows, membership organizations, music products industry
• Project management
• Drupal, SSO technologies
• Understanding of version control processes and GIT.
• Experience with AWS including Lambda, S3, EC2
Provide Technical Assistance
Software Development Life Cycle