To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Columbia, MO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Case Manager RN – Columbia & Kansas City, MO Telecommute!
UnitedHealth Group • Columbia, MO
Posted 5 days ago
What makes your clinical career greater with UnitedHealth Group? You'll work within an incredible team culture; a clinical and business collaboration that is learning and evolving every day. And, when you contribute, you'll open doors for yourself that simply do not exist in any other organization, anywhere.
- Visit Medicaid members in their homes and/or other settings, including community centers, hospitals or providers' offices
- Making outbound calls to assess members' current health status
- Identifying gaps or barriers in treatment plans
- Provide a complete continuum of quality care through close communication with members via in-person or on-phone interaction
- Support members with condition education, medication reviews and connections to resources such as Home Health Aides or Meals on Wheels
- Assist members with the transition from a care facility back to their home
- Current, unrestricted RN license in the state of Missouri
- Multiple state licensure (in addition to Compact License if applicable) or ability to obtain multiple state nursing licenses required
- 3+ years RN nursing experience in a hospital, acute care, home health/hospice, direct care or case management
- Willingness and ability to obtain CCM within 24 months of hire
- Computer/typing proficiency to enter/retrieve data in electronic clinical records; experience with email, internet research, use of online calendars and other software applications
- Ability to communicate complex or technical information in a manner that others can understand, as well as ability to understand and interpret complex information from others
- Ability to a work a split shift until 8pm CST, as needed (i.e. 9am – Noon; 4p – 8p)
- Ability to travel to member homes or other locations within the greater Columbia or Kansas City, MO area up to 25% of the time
- Bilingual Spanish
- Case Management experience
- CCM / Certification in Case Management
- Home care/field based case management
- Experience working with clinically complex Medicaid population
- Experience working in virtual environment
- Critical care experience
- Experience working with the needs of vulnerable populations who have chronic or complex bio-psychosocial needs
- Experience in Public Health
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.