DLH Corporation serves federal government clients throughout the United States and abroad delivering technology enabled solutions in key health and human services programs. The Company's core competencies include secure data analytics, clinical trials and laboratory services, case management, performance evaluation, system modernization, operational logistics and readiness, and strategic digital communications. DLH has over 2,000 employees serving numerous government agencies. DLH’s portfolio consists of Defense & Veteran Health Solutions, Human Services Solutions and Public Health & Life Sciences.
A Subject Matter Expert for development and execution of dissemination, implementation plans and creating evaluation processes is sought for a dynamic and complex DoD program in Silver Spring, MD. S/he will be responsible for working with military and civilian clinicians and administrators as an experienced project manager. S/he will be responsible for coordinating with the clinical and educational SME’s to develop strategies to optimally disseminate and implement state of the science recommendations and other valid clinical practices for TBI care across the MHS. S/he will plan and participate in the identification, collection, analyses and presentation of key dissemination and implementation findings. The candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing strategic implementation plans for TBICoE products and presenting recommendations to the Government on how to improve the dissemination and implementation of clinical best practices.
*This position is contingent upon contract award*
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Serves as a subject matter expert on development and execution of dissemination and implantation plans; and evaluation of those plans.
- Candidate must possess the knowledge of and be able to work with the multiple levels of clinical personnel, which includes military and civilian clinicians, researchers and administrators.
- Must have experience in project management planning and its applicable tools.
- Develop strategic implementation and dissemination plans, including metrics and goals for the effective translation of clinical and educational products into the MHS system. The strategic plan must include realistic, actionable and quantitative processes. The plan must be scalable to cover multiple markets in order to drive consistent implementation of products throughout the MHS in order to improve patient outcomes. The plan must include steps to ensure the product is tracked from launch to full market implementation or handoff to other entities responsible for final implementation. Finally, the plan must include a feedback mechanism from the market back to the development team to foster further innovation and address unknown gaps or unforeseen needs.
- Assist with the execution of the implementation plans for TBI clinical and educational products across the MHS.
- Plans for the appropriate levels of service and operational support required during the implementation process by recommending clear guidelines, rules of engagement, and roles and responsibilities for implementation success.
- Prepares and actively participate in the development of the implementation of project plans, scope, schedule, monitoring of timelines, internal and external workgroup meetings, project team meetings and implementation status reports to ensure compliance. This includes the development and coordination of system wide metrics that strive to improve the efficacy of the care being provided throughout the MHS.Provide implementation project management, training, and support throughout the implantation plan for clinical and/or educational projects.
- Assist in the training of personnel on implementation science and processes.
- Identify and assist with the development of opportunities to collaborate with the DoD branches/VA/civilian partners. Monitor and assess qualitative measures of TBI care, clinical practice guideline usage, Support the Clinical Affairs Branch and TBICoE senior leadership in a consultative and advisory role on HQ initiatives, site evaluations, and assist in formulating solutions to HQ and network related issues.
- Minimum Education/Training Requirements:
- Master’s Degree or higher in Healthcare Related Field required.
- Training in dissemination and implementation science preferred.
- PMP certification preferred.
- Minimum Experience: At least three years of implementation science related work required
- Required Licenses: None.
- Experience in DoD/military/VA health settings preferred.
- Physical Capabilities: Must be able to sit for prolonged periods.
- Supervisory Responsibilities/Controls: May supervise their administrative staff working on identified projects.
- Work Environment: HQ TBICoE office setting. May involve travel from HQ to Network sites and meeting venues.
- Must be available to travel locally, regionally and nationally.
- The work location is remote contingent on clients need.
DLH is committed to fostering a diverse workforce and is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law.
- Certified Project Management Professional
- Clinical Practices
- Clinical Works
- Health Care