CFS is hiring a client-facing Associate to Mid Level Talent Acquisition Representative due to growth in the Ft. Wayne area. Combine the best of both sales and recruiting; connect with clients (hiring mangers) who have job openings and recruit candidates (job seekers) to fill those positions.
This is an exciting opportunity to grow your career and gain valuable, practical business experience. You will receive excellent training/mentorship, full benefits, uncapped commission, sales prizes, and free investments in our ESOP.
Wondering if you have the skills to join us? See below!
Our most successful employees came from these backgrounds:
Retail: Team Leads, Salespersons, Commissioned positions, High-end or busy locations
Customer Service: Call centers, Telemarketing, Helplines
Fundraising: Donor Relations, Campaigns
Higher Education: Admissions, Alumni Engagement, Recruiting for Sororities and Fraternities
Hospitality: Banquet sales, Account Managers, Event Services
Recruiting: Hiring Managers, Talent Acquisition, Staffing
Sales: B2B, Inside, Service Sales, Business Development
Accounting/Finance: with a desire to have more people interaction
- 2-10 years of experience in one of the industries listed above
- College degree in Business, Accounting, Communications, Sports Management, etc.
- Organized and detail-oriented, even in fast-paced situations
- Self-motivated and competitive
- Bright, confident, and professional
- Wants to establish long-term wealth
- Makes friends easily, retains customers, has a great sense of humor
CFS provides top tier accounting and finance talent to our clients through a 'matchmaking' process. Every business needs an accountant, so you will learn about a ton of different industries!
What sets CFS apart is that we are an employee-owned company who only promotes from within. We have been going strong for nearly 30 years and have 38 offices nationwide. Since the beginning, our vision for all employees is to: Grow, Have Fun, Make Money, and Create Opportunities for People.
- Associate - Mid Level role
- Post job ads, screen resumes, interview candidates, verify qualifications through background and reference checks.
- Prospect, network and connect with hiring managers to discover job opportunities. Uncover exactly what clients need and assist them in hiring their perfect employee.
- Place many phone calls, attend video and in-person meetings, touch base frequently over email.
- Considered a 'full-desk', 'cradle to grave' position - manage all facets of the process.
- Base salary + uncapped commission
- Sales contests and prizes (including trips to tropical destinations)
- Comprehensive new hire training at 'CFS University' + ongoing development throughout your career
- Insurance: health, dental, vision, life. FSA, HSA, commuter benefit.
- Investments: 401K+ match & Employee Stock Ownership aka ESOP (Ask me more about this!)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and paid holidays
Contact: Alex Cuttitta
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Talent Acquisition Representative
- Banquet Operation
- Attention To Detail
- Self Motivation