We dont just have a mission statementwe have a mission.
At Refresh Mental Health our commitment to optimal mental health and steadfast support extends to every member of our team.
Refresh Mental Health realizes the strength of our practice is our exceptional staff. We support our employees in building a thriving and profitable workload upon a culture of values of innovation, professionalism, and healthy work/life balance. We are seeking an EMR Training and Change Management Specialist for a full-time position. This role is on-site and located at 5233 San Jose Blvd, Unit 2B Jacksonville, FL 32207.
The EMR Training and Change Management Specialist - PIMSY EMR will be responsible for creating training and implementing change management processes that result in successful technology deployment, informed and prepared stakeholders, and adoption of new tools and techniques. This position will play a key role in ensuring projects (change initiatives) meet objectives for end-user success by increasing employee adoption and usage with a focus on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems, and technology.
Bachelor's degree in an appropriate area, four years of relevant experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Experience working with EMR/Practice management systems and clinical/non-clinical users.
The ideal candidate will possess:
* Experience in supporting or implementing PIMSY, Valant, Advanced MD or EPIC EMR/practice management solutions
* Change Management Expertise: Demonstrated experience executing core components of training and change management programs for IT transformation and system integrations, including communications, training, and stakeholder engagement, and grounded in change management principles, methodologies, tools, and leading-edge practices.
* 4+ years of applied change management, communications, and training experience in management consulting, fundraising, or IT industry
* Strong time management skills.
* Interpersonal Skills: Able to articulate ideas clearly and succinctly in various settings and styles. Build trusting relationships and credibility, and use assertive communication and influencing skills to partner effectively with stakeholders to improve decision-making and business outcomes.
* Experience working in change management or training for software development or as part of a conversion team is highly preferred.
* Experience working in Clinical or Revenue Cycle workflows is highly preferred.
* Accuracy, attention to detail, and a customer service-oriented attitude.
* Ability to work collaboratively and be a team player.
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Ability to organize resources and establish priorities.
* Must be an outstanding communicator and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills, and the ability to work collegially and interact effectively with a diverse constituency.
* Working knowledge in these areas: Windows, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Teams, and video recordings
* Up to 25% of travel required
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
Education & Training
* Serves as part of a team of trainers to develop content and coordinate training for the software and technology tools, applications, processes, and product enhancements.
* Coordinates and conducts ongoing in-person, online, and asynchronous training and orientations. Partners with Talent Development and marketing to ensure training methodology, curriculum, branding, and standards are aligned.
* Determines best practices for training delivery in various settings, including large-scale, department-level, and individual audiences.
* Partners with business analysts to develop training requirements and develop targeted training for all functional areas.
* Participates in project teams and product and application testing to understand training needs resulting from project outcomes, product enhancements, business rules, or other changes.
* Gather feedback and reports on training success through surveys, ongoing reviews, and analysis.
* Administers learning evaluations and assessments.
* Maintain change management and training curriculum documentation.
* Partners to ensure the successful execution of the change management and training program, applying strong project management skills to identify and mitigate risks/issues to the training plan as they arise.
* Reviews and monitors the impact assessment and stakeholder analysis deliverables to realize future state goals for each business team and role.
* Works with subject matter experts and project teams to determine deployment and implementation requirements.
* Partners to develop a formal closeout and transition plan to steward projects through adoption.
* Develops engagements for new product developments, product upgrades, and process improvements.
* Evaluates existing deployment and implementation processes and suggest improvements to the change management methodology and training strategies.
* Regularly audits the adoption of products and processes through surveys or usage data to evaluate training outcomes and change management practices.
* Provides post-deployment support to customers as needed to evaluate adoption and ongoing customer training or documentation needs and report deployment status to management on a regular basis.
Content Management & Development
* Develops the training for internal and external audiences, using version control to update and maintain training and reference materials.
* Develops quality, branded training materials for target audiences and functional areas. Synthesize business rules, policies, and procedures into impactful end-user materials, including 1-pagers, tutorials, technical documentation, videos, and workflows for varied audiences.
* Serves as a convener, facilitating workgroups and meetings, as appropriate with subject matter experts, to develop training plans, inform communications and curriculum, and documentation.
* Develops deployment documentation for customers and maintains training and learning materials for teams.
* Develops content following established standards and helps launch new protocols for new content tools.
* Develops customized training materials targeting Advancement system users.
* Presents materials to different audiences to support communication of policies and procedures across departments.
* Health Insurance Benefits - Strong health coverage with a variety of offerings.
* Dental and Vision Benefits.
* 401 K - Full-time employees are eligible to contribute to the 401 K plan with a company match.
* Other Elective Insurances - Short-term disability, life insurance, and more.
* EAP Plan
About Refresh Mental Health
Refresh Mental Health is one of the nation's fastest-growing private behavioral health companies with over 300 locations in 40 states. We continue to experience rapid growth and are seeking self-motivated, results-oriented professionals that have a passion for finding excellent candidates to join our growing talent solutions team.
Refresh Mental Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values a diverse workplace. We are committed to building a team that is inclusive of all people, including those of LGBTQIA+ communities, members of all ethnic groups, people with disabilities and medical conditions, foreign-born residents, and veterans. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Refresh is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
- Attention To Detail