Company Job Title:
Information Assurance / Security Specialist
St. Louis, MO
Exempt, Full Time, Regular
TheInformation Assurance/SecuritySpecialist will support the ITEMSEM/CSS program. The InformationAssurance/Security Specialist will ensure that all information systems arefunctional and secure by determining, developing, and implementing enterpriseinformation assurance and security standards and procedures.
MinimumQualifications: (Toperform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform eachessential duty satisfactorily.)
- Bachelor’s in Engineering, Computer Science or relatedfield or equivalent and 2 years of related Network and/or NetworkSecurity experience
- Experience with:
- Maintaining Enterprise Cyber SecurityEngineering requirements utilizing all or some of the following tools: SecurityCenter and scanners, Nessus Agents, Web Inspect, RedSeal
- A&A support for projects and technicalexchange meetings
- Developing and maintaining enterprise CyberSecurity Engineering requirements
- Current Security CE or IAT Level II equivalent
- TS/SCI Required.
Knowledge, Skillsand Abilities:
- Ability to work independently and yet be effective within a team setting
- Must be capable of managing multiple efforts with time related constraints in a fast-paced contracting environment
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with diverse internal and external stakeholder groups and individuals
- Friendly presence, helpful attitude, good interpersonal skills, and ability to work well with others.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and other Office applications
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications, and experience working in a home office setting as well as the ability to train end users on frequently asked technical issues.
- Ability to provide technical assistance and support over the phone; good phone skills, professional demeanor, previous customer service experience strongly desired.
- Good problem-solving skills; ability to visualize aproblem/situation and think abstractly to solve it
Physical Demands:(The physical demands describedhere are representative of those that must be met by an employee tosuccessfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonableaccommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to performthe essential functions.)
- While performing the duties of thisJob, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee isfrequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reachwith hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb orbalance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally liftand/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this jobinclude close vision.
Work Environment: (The work environmentcharacteristics described here are representative of those an employeeencounters while performing the essential functions of this job.)
- The employee will normally work ina temperature-controlled office environment, with frequent exposure toelectronic office equipment.
- During visits to areas ofoperations, may be exposed to extreme cold or hot weather conditions. Is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborneparticles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and loud noise.
ChenegaCorporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Nativepreference under PL 93-638.
Weparticipate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Complex Problem Solving