Lennox International (LII) is a leading global provider of innovative climate control solutions for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) markets.Beginning over a century ago, Lennox International has built a strong heritage of Innovation and Responsibility. Our position as an innovation leader continually inspires us to promote more efficient energy use and a healthier environment through our product operations. Our engaged and diverse workforce is committed to providing climate control solutions that provide the most value and comfort for our customers. We are proud to have instilled a shared sense of responsibility and commitment among our approximately 10,000 employees located throughout North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.Job Description
As the Operations Manager, you will lead our Regional Distribution Center and its integration in the Regional Distribution Network. You will also positively impact the performance of distribution operations relative to safety, operational plans, budget, and shipping and inventory accuracy all while providing an environment open to and actively participating in process improvement initiatives to better the facility.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Champion safety for the facility, which includes ensuring the timely completion of training and adherence to all safety and OSHA policies.
- Ensure compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Increase warehouse productivity through Continuous Improvement methodology and standardization.
- Train, develop and mentor direct reports.
- Lead development of the entire team.
- Partner with distribution leadership to manage inventory to ensure accurate records are maintained, availability integrity is kept and maximum customer service is achieved.
- Ensure maintenance of all machinery and equipment.
- Ensure all daily shipping routes are completed and all documentation associated with the daily routing process is controlled.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Min of 8 years relevant experience.
- Previous direct management of a large, multi-shift, high-volume, fast-paced warehouse environment.
- HVAC experience preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of regional distribution center best practices, policies, procedures, and terms of trade.
- Excellent leadership and able to build successful teams.
- Familiar with Lean distribution methodologies.
- Experiential knowledge of fiscal control, budget forecasting, and distribution operations metrics.
- Excellent decision making and creative problem solving skills.
- A steady performer under pressure.
- Requires computer literacy in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
WHAT WE OFFER
At Lennox, we realize that our greatest assets are our employees. This is why we are committed to providing limitless opportunities for growth and development of all our employees, largely promoting from within the organization. Our Distribution Operations Manager position is ideal for anyone looking for a diverse working environment with long-term growth possibilities.
- Competitive base salary with bonus structure that rewards results
- Medical and Dental benefits
- 401k with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Community involvement opportunities
Much, much more
Business Process Improvement