Pay rate is $20.00 per hour.
Openings on all 3 shifts!
- 1st 7am-3pm
- 2nd 3pm-11pm (add $1.50/hour shift differential)
- 3rd 11pm-7am (add $1.00/hour shift differential)
Stryten Energy (formerly Tulip Richardson Manufacturing and Richardson Molding), a new company name with a long history in the Columbus, IN area, manufactures proprietary and custom injection molding products serving the industrial lead battery, automotive and consumer markets. Stryten Energy is expanding battery poly manufacturing and recycling output to help solve industry-wide supply constraints.
Operators perform various production-related duties including operating multiple plastic injection molding presses, off bearing, and assembly. Production Operators must be self-motivated and able to multitask. This position is expected to interact and communicate effectively with all levels of plant personnel. Responsibilities
- Ensure adherence to productivity and scheduling targets
- Construct, stage, and remove packaging materials
- Operate multiple plastic injection molding presses efficiently and safely
- Document and maintain production information manually and electronically
- Perform visual quality inspections of all products
- Work with other company personnel to resolve inspection issues and answer any questions regarding quality and compliance of products
- Must be able to assist in training of other employees on operation of machinery, job responsibilities, and quality inspection
- Identify inspection errors and communicate problems with appropriate Company resources (Quality, Maintenance, Operations, etc.)
- Communicate to management and others as appropriate of inspection failures and/or out of tolerances/specifications situations
- Detect and report improper operations, faulty equipment, defective materials and questionable conditions to proper supervision
- Maintain work area(s) and equipment in a clean, orderly and safe condition
- Must be able to complete all jobs with minimal supervisor during designated shift
- Maintain a clean and organized work area through general housekeeping and 5S activities
- Perform other related duties as required or directed by management.
- Minimum 2 years in manufacturing/production setting
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (MS Word, Excel, etc.) and entering information into a production database
- Thorough working knowledge of audit and corrective action processes
- Work well in a team environment, have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- In order to perform the essential job functions of this position, some physical demands are required. The individual in this position will be frequently engaged in activities that require body mobility in order to perform such as: lifting and carrying items, moving about in the workplace, and operating some office equipment. The individual in this position must also be capable of maintaining regular attendance, following instructions, understanding workplace materials, and communicating with others.
- Must be available for weekend work.
- Must have great attendance record.
Stryten Energy encourages candidates with Military training and/ or experience to apply.
Stryten Energy is an equal opportunity employer where an applicant's qualifications are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis prohibited by law. About Statement
Stryten Energy helps solve the world's most pressing energy challenges with a broad range of energy storage solutions across the Essential Power, Motive Power, Transportation, Military and Government sectors. Headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia, we partner with some of the world's most recognized companies to meet the growing demand for reliable and sustainable energy storage capacity. Stryten powers everything from submarines to subcompacts, warehouses, distribution centers, cars, trains and trucks. Our stored energy technologies include advanced lead and lithium batteries, intelligent chargers and cloud-based software that keep people on the move and supply chains running. An industry leader backed by more than a century of expertise, Stryten has The Energy to Challenge the status quo and deliver top-performing energy solutions for today and tomorrow. Learn more at .
- Corrective And Preventive Action (Capa)
- Injection Molding