To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Jefferson City, MO
- Connor Heeren
- Phone: 9139824960
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
TEKsystems, Inc • Jefferson City, MO
Posted 28 days ago
Job Description Position Overview
The Project Coordinator provides research, administrative and client support as part of a team that provides and implements a Business Intelligence Solutions and Enterprise Data Warehouse (BIS-EDW) solution for the client. The Project Coordinator performs project work and carries out administrative tasks as needed.
- Research and extract data from various sources to fulfill project requirements
- Perform a variety of responsible administrative tasks to support project management staff
- Format deliverables such as reports, meeting minutes, and miscellaneous deliverables
- Work well in close collaboration with the project team members and client team members
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 2+ years administrative support experience working across various levels within an organization
- 2+ years experience preparing reports, taking and compiling meeting minutes and managing calendars/conference rooms
- Demonstrated quantitative abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate with individuals at various levels within the organization and external clients
- Good critical thinking, judgment, questioning, and listening skills
- Excellent attention to detail as well as problem-solving and analytical skills
- Time management skills for handling multiple tasks simultaneously, while completing work within allocated time frames
- Intermediate capability in Microsoft Word and Excel
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience Desired Qualifications
- Previous experience in the health-care or government industry or experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Previous experience working with MS Project
Associates Degree/College Diploma
Jefferson City, Missouri full time
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.