Miguel's Jr. stays true to who we are with Our WHY, or our purpose: We create positive experiences and opportunities around the LOVE OF FOOD, FAMILY, AND SERVICE.If you are ready to change your life for better come be a part of our team! Here at Miguel's, you will find more than just a job. We are a family and a team with goals and aspirations!We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package to include:
• Great Compensation (DOE)
• Paid Time Off (PTO) & (PSL) Paid Sick Leave
• Low-Cost Insurance benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision Plans)
• Company Paid Life Insurance
• 401(k) Plan with Awesome Company Match
• One Year Anniversary Day
• Free Employee shift meal And much more!General Manager Position Summary:
The General Manager is the Front and Back of the House team's leader and has full business responsibility for a QSR restaurant. S/he represents the brand and business within the community and builds and internally develops his/her team comprising of AGM, Shift Supervisors, and restaurant team members covering BOH and FOH responsibilities. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Drives combined team performance in BOH and FOH towards daily excellence in execution and great guest service.
- Creates a positive work environment across the team and in the work environment to promote sales and retention of top talent.
- Manages the financial and operational performance of the business to meet and exceed the locations and overall company's goals/metrics (as currently represented by its Business Scorecard).
- Promotes guest service proactively and represents the company on guest recovery regarding restaurant-level issues/complaints
- Actively and constantly sources, solicits, interviews, and selects top talent from an ongoing pool of external, internal, and referred candidates to fulfill current and future needs.
- Leads by example through formal performance management, training, coaching, and positive role modeling of service, company policies and procedures, and brand standards.
- Maintains a safe, secure, and healthy environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures, complying with legal regulations; securing revenues; developing and implementing disaster plans; maintains security and sprinkler systems, parking lot, and walkway.
- Completes other duties as assigned by Area Manager
- Obtain a SERV Safe Certification within 90 days of hire
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in a previous supervisory/management role with the QSR with some if not total P&L responsibilities/impact
- Proven ability to lead, manage and motivate a team
- Proficiency in oral and written communication to effectively be a team leader and member with predominantly English-speaking guests and team members
- Intermediate computer skills including MS Office: (Excel, Word, Outlook, and Excel)
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/ or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Work environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to whether conditions prevalent at the time. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate and consistent with a restaurant environment
Career Advancement/Career Plan: We promote heavily from within.
- Customer Service