Titan International, Inc., a global leading wheel and tire assembly manufacturer for the agriculture, construction, forestry and mining markets, has an opening for an Entry Level Engineer in Iowa, Ohio and Illinois. The primary function of this position is drafting, design, deployment and maintenance of a broad range of electrical systems and equipment.
• Design, deployment and maintenance of a broad range of systems and equipment.
• Provide technical expertise to develop, draft, manage and implement engineering analysis, activities and programs.
• Identify and resolve equipment and system problems.
• Provide complete task management of engineering issues.
• Perform engineering task as assigned by supervision applying engineering principles.
• Accountable for the accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of work ensuring proper configuration management
• Assuring that standard design criteria, practices, procedures and codes are used in plans and specifications.
• Perform independent research, reviews, studies and analyses in support of technical projects and programs.
• Recommend equipment, new concepts and techniques to improve performance, simplify construction, reduce cost and improve design or material flaws.
• A high degree of attention to detail is required.
• A Bachelor's degree in Mechanical/Industrial Engineering from an accredited university..
• Computer skills and project management skills, including management of multiple projects.
• Strong leadership and interpersonal communication skills.
• Effective organizational skills, as well as good written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their resume and [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Entry Level Mechanical/Industrial Engineer to [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Entry Level Mechanical/Industrial Engineer.
Titan is an Equal Opportunity Employer & a Drug-Free Workplace