To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
267 Ginny Loop Rd
Moorefield, WV 26836
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Retail Sales Associate (Full-Time)
AutoZone Parts, Inc. • Moorefield, WV
Posted 7 days ago
AutoZone's Full-Time Senior Retail Sales Associate drives sales through superior customer service by exceeding customer expectations and providing a WOW! Customer Service experience. While assisting customers, the Senior Retail Sales Associate will perform daily assigned duties and remain compliant with company procedures in accordance to AutoZone expectations by Living the Pledge every day.
- Provides WOW! Customer Service
- Ensures assigned store tasks are completed in a timely manner on assigned shift
- Operates cash registers and follows established cash handling procedures
- Follows company policies and loss prevention procedures
- Maintains a safe working environment including PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- Maintains store appearance and merchandising standards as directed
- Ensures that merchandise is restocked and placed in their respective areas
- Utilizes ZNET to help customers locate merchandise or find suitable alternatives
- Maintains product knowledge and current promotions through AutoZone systems and information sources
- Practices GOTTChA and assists with the installation of wipers blades, batteries and light bulbs
- Utilizes OBDII to read codes from customer’s automobiles
- Ability to diagnose automobile problems and recommend solutions
- Communicates with managers regarding customer concerns and employee matters
- Actively engaged in developing more effective customer service skills
- Provides honest and trustworthy advice to customers regarding the best products that fit the customers’ expectations
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Basic knowledge of automotive parts is required
- Excellent communication and decision making skills
- Ability to lift, load, and deliver merchandise
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the business needs, including holidays, evenings and weekend shifts