To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Middletown, NY 10940
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Nesco Resource • Middletown, NY
Posted 1 month ago
Nesco Resource is looking for packers in Middletown, NY for first shift.
Ability to pack on a manufacturing line generally unassisted. Able to communicate quality issues, proper documentation, packaging requirements and machine malfunctions. Perform work under shift supervisor with final approval by the production manager.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure product meets quality standards
- Ensure correct quantity is packed
- Confirm packaging material matches quality requirements
- Operate the box sealer ensuring proper sealing of all products.
- Housekeeping, must be free of debris.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures, including all safety regulations.
- Must be dependable and demonstrate the ability to follow directions.
- Must be a team player.
- Work well with other employees, give help and train when needed.
- Maintain a good attendance record.
- Be able to work overtime if required.
- Good knowledge of safety procedures.
- Wear all required PE.
- Complete all other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred, but not required. Must be able to speak, read and write English.
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.