$70000.00 to $70000.00 yearly
Robert Half Finance and Accounting is looking for a self-driven and organized accounting professional to fill a Admin/Bookkeeping role.This Admin/Bookkeeper opportunity will be located in the Birmingham, Michigan area and will be a full-time position. Administering reconciliation, month-end closing, accounts receivable, and accounts payable will be the Bookkeepers obligations. Moreover, as the Bookkeeper you will perform cash applications, full cycle A/P, data entry, coding, and light journal entries or general ledger reconciliation. Qualified candidates should apply as soon as possible!
If you are interested in this position please EMAIL ONLY - Email blocked - click to apply
with an updated copy of your resume for immediate and confidential consideration
Your responsibilities in this role
• Support Office Executive Director and Executive Assistant to the President
• Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency
• Manage orders, packages, invoices, receipts and returns
• Manage all subscriptions, renew, payment and track.
• Assist in managing venue tickets & date changes
• Account payable task
• General clerical work to include stuffing envelopes and data entry
• Managing lunch office orders when needed
• Support budgeting and bookkeeping task
• Assist in tracking stock of office supplies
• Main line phone coverage
• Overall catch all when needed
• Proven experience as an office assistant or relevant role
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills
• Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software Quicken/QuickBooks.
• Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage
• Paralegal experience
• High school diploma; BSc/BA in office administration or relevant field is preferred
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.