To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1200 Fourth Avenue
San Diego, CA 92101
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
American Addiction Centers • San Diego, CA
Posted 2 months ago
American Addiction Centers is searching for an experienced UI Engineer. We are seeking a candidate with a strong understanding of product team performance, finds success in a fast-paced agile environment, and passionate about front-end development. We work in a team-oriented environment, working closely with managers to execute designs and implement business logic. We want a developer who can adhere to a timeline and communicate progress and roadblocks with managers.Responsibilities
- Work with the engineering and product teams to design, develop, test and deploy highly interactive and data driven web application
- Apply good technical practices and contribute to the application usability with a focus on user interfaces, user experience, scalability and maintainability
- Work as part of an Agile scrum team analyzing, planning, designing, developing, testing, debugging, optimizing, improving, documenting, and deploying complex software applications.
- Participate in architecture and design discussions with the technical team and interface with other teams to create efficient and consistent solutions (UI/API)
- Design and build high performance, web-based rich UI applications
- Research and utilize new technologies on an ongoing basis
- Collaborate with Product Management and Software Quality Assurance team as needed
- Provide diagnostic support and fix defects as needed
- Provide technical guidance, training and support to other engineers
- Other duties as assigned
- Proficient working in PHP and Wordpress Ecosystem
- Experience consuming REST APIs and normalizing data
- Proven track record as a reliable front-end engineer
- Product-minded, focusing on the end-user experience
- Strong collaboration skills with the ability to work in a dynamic / agile environment
- Proficiency with Git version control (preferably Github)
- Experience with Node.js
- Practiced in Test Driven Development
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience working with Next.js
- Understanding of Nginx and Web Servers
- Have used AWS/Elastic Beanstalk and Docker