To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Westminster, MD
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Job Coach / Community Coach (DSP) – Westminster
Benchmark Human Services • Westminster, MD
Posted 21 hours ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
If you’re looking for a rewarding job helping people with disabilities become more independent and involved in their community, become a Job Coach / Community Coach (Employment Coordinator, DSP, behavior tech, CNA, home health aide, personal care attendant, PCA nursing assistant) at Benchmark Human Services. Expect thorough training, great challenges, and even greater fulfillment as you help individuals reach their maximum potential.
Full-time Monday – Friday 8A-4P
General Responsibilities / Essential Functions:
- Provide training and support services to people with disabilities referred to Benchmark Human Services for community based employment services.
- Provide intensive individualized training on specific skills needed to obtain employment and at specific community job sites.
- Provide support for individuals in dealing with co-workers and supervisors. Expanding relationships/natural supports on the job.
- Provide remedial skill training as necessary.
- Communicate with and educate employers regarding an individual’s progress.
- Communicate regularly with Employment Consultants regarding client performance on jobs.
- Track data and keep daily reports of client progress.
- High school diploma or equivalent and work experience required.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Valid Auto Insurance
- Experience with children or adults with developmental disabilities preferred
Applicants must have a valid driver’s license, dependable transportation, vehicle insurance, and a high school diploma/GED. Thorough background history will be completed.Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If interested apply online at www.BenchmarkHS.com/Careers.
Candidates for employment are required to pass drug screening.
We offer competitive wages including performance bonuses, opportunities for career advancement, and full-and-part-time openings, including weekends! Benefits include medical and dental insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401k with employer match, tuition reimbursement, paid time off and sick time, referral bonuses, and relocation opportunities.CLICK HERE TO APPLY CURRENT EMPLOYEES APPLY HERE