If you're really interested, then please share the updated copy of your resume at Email blocked - click to apply
This is Karan, Senior Recruiter working with Manpower Group - Experis.
Job Title: Desktop Support / Desktop Technician
Location: Boston - Waltham, MA (candidate need to support more from Waltham office)
Duration: up to 12 months (high possibility of extensions)
Most Important: "We are looking for great customer service skills and experience doing a windows 7 -10 migration. SCCM exp. Go Getter"
- Ideal candidates will have recent Win 10 upgrade experience in large enterprise environments with 3K+ machines. Top notch customer service skills and excellent organizational skills. Experience with hardware and software support, troubleshooting, system imaging, hardware break-fix support (i.e. laptops, desktops, and printers), refresh, upgrade and deployment projects as well as excellent customer service skills in a corporate environment.
- Experience with Windows OS, MS Office, Active Directory, Group policies, anti-virus software, Windows domain networking, local area networking.
- Ability to display a positive attitude and approach
- Windows 7 32 to Windows 10 64 bit upgrades
- Windows 7 to Windows 10 Device Upgrade
- Thin Client Deployments
- Referenceable experience in the following tasks:
- Building new drives with Windows 7 or 10 O/S
- Installing additional applications requiring manual installation steps
- Copy/Transfer user data from old drive to new drive
- Scheduling of deployment with customer
- Pre and post user communication and follow-up
- Support common Windows applications and their configurations including MS Office and Outlook
- Deploy devices
- Return old drive/machine to inventory
- Ensure inventory systems are updated
- Call support experience
- Microsoft Configuration Toolkit
- Service Now
- Experience Client Facing and strong ability to communicate
- Field questions from End Users
- Service Now, USMT (User State Migration Tool), SCCM (Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager)
- Deploys new hardware to end-users including backup and transfer of end-user data and files from old PC to replacement PC.
- Diagnose software and hardware errors and compatibility issues to provide post deployment support when needed.
- Understands McAfee encryption and USMT file transfer
- Provide a very high level of customer service while meeting agreed to weekly build and deployment targets while working in a dynamic, complex environment.
- Documents upgrade requests thoroughly in Service now and associated asset assignment and inventory management.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot Windows based operating systems, Microsoft Office and Internet browsers.
- Adheres to Desktop and End User Computing processes, procedures, policies, and job aids ? Provides customer training and knowledge documentation.
- CMDB, SCCM, Service Now knowledge, USMT.
- Possess a friendly, can-do and mature attitude focusing on great customer service.
- Experience with current desktop, laptop, peripheral technologies.
- Experience with imaging machines.
- Experience utilizing client remote control solutions.
- AA Information Technology or technical institute degree / certificate in Computer Science or the equivalent combination of education, technical designations and work experience.
- Approximately 5 to 7 years of related experience in IT functions.
I would really appreciate if you can refer or help to someone sharing this job. Have a wonderful day!
M: Phone number blocked - click to apply ext 7113
Email blocked - click to apply
URL blocked - click to apply
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)
Installations (Computer Systems)
Complex Problem Solving