Premium Travel Physical Therapist Assignments | Nationwide | Up To $2,000+ Weekly!
Location: Multiple Assignments Nationwide
TotalMed is seeking experienced Physical Therapists nationwide. These assignments are typically 13-week travel assignments with opportunities available across a wide variety of settings (Acute Inpatient/Outpatient, SNF, OP Clinics, Home Health, and Schools).
- Diagnose patients by observing their movements and listening to their concerns
- Examine and develop therapy treatment plans for patients
- Use exercise, stretching, hands-on care, equipment to achieve desired results
- Teaching patients how to properly execute different exercise techniques
- Record patients’ progress and modify the plan of care if needed
- 8-13 week contracts
- 30-40 guaranteed hours
- Active Physical Therapy State License, in good standing
- DPT Degree and BLS certified
- Can travel as New Grad, but 2+ years of Therapy experience is preferred
- Willing to Travel
Medical Benefits: Protect yourself, your spouse or domestic partner, and children from the start with our day-of-hire health insurance
Dental: Stay with your favorite dentist for everything from routine cleanings to orthodontia for your kids
Vision: Keep your vision 20/20 with our comprehensive coverage for exams, contacts, and eyeglasses
Short and Long-Term Disability: Protect yourself and your family from unexpected illness or injury with our elective disability insurance
Life Insurance: Keep your mind off of the worst-case scenario with our robust life insurance policies
401(K): Enjoy the peace of mind that comes from enrolling in the best 401(k) plan in the industry
- Generous tax-free stipends!
- Join our new Travel for Life Referral Program and earn $1 for every hour your friend or colleague works for as long as you work at TotalMed!
Rely on the support of the TotalMed family. You put a lot on the line as a healthcare professional, and with TotalMed, you’ll always get the support and info you need, when you need it.
Experience the TotalMed Difference – Apply Today!
- Basic Life Support
- Physical Therapy