To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Zephyr Cove, NV 89448
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Retail Sales Lead Worker - Lake Tahoe
Aramark • Zephyr Cove, NV
Posted 1 month ago
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more atwww.aramark.com or connect with us onFacebook andTwitter.
Position Summary: The Retail Sales Lead Worker is responsible for stocking and inventorying product as well as maintaining the appearance and cleanliness of the retail location. The individual provides general customer service and assistance to guests and may process sales transactions. The Retail Sales Lead Worker may be responsible for the oversight or delegation of responsibilities within the Retail Sales operation. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
- Schedules and assigns work assignments to a retail team and oversees the completion of tasks
- Trains and guides staff members in customer service, cash handling, product knowledge, and other applicable processes and procedures
- Greets and assists customers while anticipating their needs
- Ensure product is stocked to appropriate levels and replenishes and arranges items as needed to maintain appearance
- Operates register, handles cash, and process credit card transactions
- Responsible for cash handling, safe verifications, and preparing deposits
- Maintains excellent customer service and positive attitude towards guest, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
- Adheres to cash handling policies and procedures
- Ensures security of company assets
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
- Experience in a supervisory or related role preferred
- Previous customer service experience preferred
- Previous cash handling experience preferred
- Basic math and counting skills required
- Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be able to work independently with limited supervision
- Requires occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling of up to 25 lbs.
- Must be available to work flexible hours including evening and weekends
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran