Healix Infusion Therapy, LLC is the nation’s leader in providing physician-based infusion services. Located in Sugar Land, TX, Healix has been focused on patient and physician peace of mind for 30 years. We offer unparalleled capabilities for optimal patient care, comfort, and clinical outcomes in an outpatient setting. Healix manages office Infusion Centers on behalf of physicians, hospitals, and medical institutions nationwide. In addition to our management services, we operate a licensed 503A pharmacy that provides safe, high-quality sterile compounded preparations ready for patients and their caregivers to use in the hospital, clinic, and other healthcare facility, or at home. The Healix Infusion Therapy Pharmacy is built to the most stringent state and federal regulations.
Healix Infusion Therapy, LLC is seeking a Clinical Pharmacy Manager for a newly opened 503A Facility. The ideal candidate is someone with current knowledge of IV antibiotic medications and strong order entry skills. Candidates who come from experienced hospital and/ or home infusion pharmacy backgrounds with strong clinical skills and sterile compounding experience highly preferred. Home care or ambulatory experience is preferred. Scheduled shifts will be Monday - Friday; rotating between the hours of 6am-9pm. The Clinical Pharmacy Manager will be working in our Infusion Pharmacy located in north Dallas.
- Texas licensed Pharmacist; Pharm.D. Preferred
- 20 Hour ACPE Approved Sterile Products Certification
- Infectious disease knowledge and pharmacokinetic dosing experience is required
- Minimum 1 year sterile compounding experience
- Prior experience working in Ambulatory, Infusion or Home Health preferred
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
In Fusion Enterprise Control System
Intravenous (Iv) Fusions