To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Seattle, WA 98104
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Parametric • Seattle, WA
Posted 1 month ago
At Parametric, we offer competitive salaries, generous benefits and opportunities for growth and development. We invite you to explore our available job opportunities listed below and look forward to having you become a part of our continued success!
The Administrative Associate helps the Investment Strategy team progress strategic initiatives and make effective use of their time. The position primarily oversees internal meeting scheduling and preparation but also tracks the status of related projects and overall team activity. The candidate should be a motivated, confident individual who is interested in the financial industry and seeks a long-term career helping investment teams achieve ambitious goals and outstanding results. The candidate should have the ability to solve problems and build strong relationships within and across functional departments.
- Manage calendars and logistics for internal Parametric meetings across multiple time zones to ensure appropriate representation and resource availability, and avoid schedule conflicts. Meetings include those conducted by phone or in-person, and frequently involve individuals from other departments.
- Ensure materials and participants are prepared in advance of any meetings, and that follow-ups are properly documented, including detailed minutes for certain meetings
- Help enable timely project execution by monitoring stakeholder availability, project status and competing resource demands, and develop and maintain reports to track team activity
- Remain aware of client related meetings in order to adjust internal meetings as needed and provide backup for the Investment Strategy Sales Coordinator
- Provide input on workflow and process improvements to make the team more efficient, working with members of other departments as necessary.
- Create procedures and documentation to enable uninterrupted support in the case of planned or unplanned
- Prepare expense reports, book travel, and perform other administrative tasks to ensure the team is able to operate smoothly, working closely with Corporate Services as required
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years related experience preferred.
- 1+ year customer service experience
- Adapts well to changing plans and priorities; multi-tasks well; deals comfortably with ambiguity
- Experience creating multi-segment, multi-destination travel itineraries
- Knowledge of international travel requirements, including documentation and immunization
- Advanced internet use and search skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, Salesforce and Smartsheet a plus
- Very strong attention to detail; must demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness
- Must be client service oriented and demonstrate the ability to maintain a positive attitude
- Must be proactive and anticipate problems and events before they happen
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Proven ability to organize and manage multiple priorities, meet deadlines, and follow through on projects
Parametric is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a work environment that is free of discrimination and harassment. It does not discriminate against applicants or employees with respect to any terms or conditions of employment on account of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, age, pregnancy, parenthood, physical or mental disability (actual or perceived), medical condition including genetic characteristics, marital status, citizenship status, military service, gender, gender identity, registered domestic partner status, domestic violence victim status, status with regard to public assistance, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Parametric also prohibits discrimination based on the perception that a person has any of those characteristics or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of Parametric, and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of Parametric, including supervisors and co-workers. All employment decisions shall be consistent with the principles of equal employment opportunity.
The information on this website is for U.S. residents only and does not constitute an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to purchase, securities in any jurisdiction to any person to whom it is not lawful to make such an offer. Investing entails risks and there can be no assurance that Parametric (and its affiliates) will achieve profits or avoid incurring losses. All investments are subject to potential loss of principal. Parametric does not provide tax or legal advice. Prospective investors should consult with a tax or legal advisor before making any investment decision. Please refer to the disclosure page for important information about investments and risks.