$75000.00 to $90000.00 yearly
Robert Half Finance is seeking an ambitious and experienced Accounting Manager for an immediate opening at a dynamic, innovative company. In this position, you will be responsible for leading daily operations, including maintaining the general ledger system, preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable, and related duties. You will establish and scale company accounting and finance operations. This position gives you a great opportunity to work for a company that recognizes hard work and rewards results as the Accounting Manager. This Accounting Manager role is a full-time employment opportunity, based in the Atlanta, Georgia area.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Play key role in implementation of NetSuite Financials including system and process design, data migration, testing, training, and go-forward system administration
- Prepare a variety of technical accounting analyses, policies, and procedures
- Assist in preparing GAAP financial statements, which includes data analysis, document preparation, integrity validation, and reconciliation processes
- Lead and supervise the accounting team performance during the closing process to ensure close deadlines are met
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
- Work alongside FP& A and accounting management to deliver relevant and timely reporting of financial data analytics like the monthly flash report, key financial metrics, and actual spend against budgets/outlook
- Review and analyze balance sheets and income statement accounts owned by the Senior Accountant
- Eager problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
- Solid technology and analytical abilities
- Customer service oriented communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
- 4+ years of recent relevant Accounting experience
- Advanced credentials such as a Masters of Business Administration / MBA or Certified Public Accountant / CPA are preferred
- Month end closings experience
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles