To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Roanoke, VA
- Carrier Enterprise, LLC
- Phone: 804-678-5108
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Account Manager (Territory Sales Manager)
Carrier Enterprise • Roanoke, VA
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Carrier Enterprise (CE) is a subsidiary of the largest independent HVAC/R distribution company in the world, WATSCO, inc. CE proudly distributes the Carrier, Bryant, Payne and Gree brands of HVAC equipment, as well as a full-line of aftermarket parts, supplies, and accessories. CE has over 150 locations throughout 28 states, Puerto Rico, the Caribbean, and Latin America, with over 1600 employees ready to serve, providing the best products with best-in-class customer services.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Account Manager (Territory Sales Manager). This position will be dedicated to the Roanoke Market.
Company Website: http://www.carrierenterprise.com/
- Generate additional sales of Carrier/Bryant/Payne Equipment in assigned territory
- Generate additional sales of parts and supplies in assigned territory
- Maintain productive relationships with existing customers
- Analyze the territory, develop, execute and monitor sales and dealer recruitment program
- BA/BS degree (preferred) with 1-3+ years HVAC experience required
- Demonstrated performance history in HVAC sales and new market development
- Parts & Supplies HVAC experience highly preferred.
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Strong business/problem solving skills, high sense of urgency and strong communication/interpersonal skills
- Prior work experience and/or internship experience in sales or marketing is a plus
- PC literacy required
- Carrier Enterprise offers a competitive total pay and benefit package and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants applying for employment must be authorized to work in the United States.