At Dura-Line, we aspire to create a more connected world, because we believe every company, every community, every person deserves the chance to advance their lives through better access to high-speed broadband. We take pride in our state-of-the-art quality products and being recognized a key partner with all of the major telecommunications companies across the world. In one year, Dura-Line produced over 1.4 billion feet of digital network infrastructure. Dura-Line creates what connects us. Every time you pick up your cell phone, log into the internet, or use your i-anything, it's because our HDPE pathways protect that delicate string of glass called a fiber optic cable that carries everything from precious pictures of your puppy to the latest sports scores. Your safety, health, family, work, entertainment…your whole life; that's our connection.
STARTING PAY $20.00
Sign on Bonus
$300 after 30 days
$ 500 after 60 days
$ 700 after 90 days
TOTALING $ 1,500 After 90 Days !!!!
THIS IS A DIRECT HIRE
WALK IN APPLICANTS WELCOME
2406 I-35 Frontage Road Gainesville, TX 76240
Dura-Line is seeking a Shipping Attendant to join our growing Gainesville, TX team!
UNDER NEW LEADERSHIP, COMPETITIVE PAY & BENEFITS,TEAM ORIENTED !
WHY DURA-LINE ??Dura-Line offers all its employees an exciting work environment and provides many internal career opportunities. We also offer internal programs such as employee referral and tuition reimbursement. For Tuition reimbursement you must be a full-time employee and completed one continuous year of employment. You will receive $5,000 a year for undergrad and $7,500 a year for grad, so JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY?
"In addition Dura-Line's $1,500 sign-on bonus & $1,500 referral bonus, we are offering a NEW Shared Success Quarterly Incentive Program that rewards team success for eligible employees. Earn a minimum of $600 and up to $1,500 each quarter based on your good standing individual performance & plant performance. Let's share the success & win together!"
The Position and Pay
* Hours: Days: 8:00am - 5:00pm
* Non-Climate Controlled
* Variable Temperatures
* Team Oriented
* Internal Growth
* Load outgoing shipments
* Unload incoming shipments and submit to appropriate shipping personnel
* Examines outgoing shipments for any product defects
* Assemble cardboard containers or selected pre-assembled containers
* Insert items into containers using spacers, fillers, and protective padding
* Stamp or glue identifying information and shipping instructions onto boxes or containers
* Post weights and shipping charges; affix postage
* Route items to appropriate departments
* Assist Shipping Technician with inventory control
* Maintain a neat and orderly work area, and assist to maintain an orderly and clean shipping yard
* Follow all safety requirements of this position
* Abide by all policies and procedures of Dura-Line
* Perform all other duties as directed my management
Key Skills for Success:
* Manufacturing Experience
* Fork Truck and Other lift Experience
* SAP and Inventory Management
* Attention to Detail
* Effective Communication
* Customer Orientation
* 401k 100% Match up to 6%
* Employer Paid Short-Term Disability
* Employer Paid Long-Term Disability
* Employer Paid Life Insurance
* Paid Parental Leave
* Accrue up to 112 hours of paid time off in your first year
* 11 Paid Holidays
* Steel Toe Reimbursement Program ($110.00 Annually)
* Prescription Safety Glasses Reimbursement Program (Prescription Must Be Provided)
Join Our Team: Dura-Line offers all its employees an exciting work environment and provides career opportunities in a continuously growing company. We are committed to attracting, developing, and retaining a diverse workforce that represents our global customer base. Check out our products, history, and testimonials at www.Dura-Line.com
Dura-Line is part of a community of companies, known as Orbia, bound together by a shared purpose: to advance life around the world. Orbia's business groups have a collective focus on insuring food security, reducing water scarcity, reinventing the future of cities and homes, connecting communities to data infrastructure, and expanding access to health and wellness with advanced materials. The business groups include Precision Agriculture, Building and Infrastructure, Fluor, Polymer Solutions, and Data Communications, which collectively pursue human centric solutions to global challenges.
All employees are subject to pre-employment Background Check and Drug Screening and employment is contingent upon successful clearance of both. Dura-Line is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in the federal E-Verify program to verify the work eligibility of all new hires.
Gainesville, TX, US, 76240
Business Unit: BU Duraline USA (BU_DUR_07)
Functional Area: FA Supply Chain (FA_SCH_01)
- Assembly And Installation
- Attention To Detail
- Forklift Truck