GrandManors is a Division of RealManage, a company that specializes in the management of community associations with onsite staff. Our mission is to provide the best possible lifestyle HOA management services to our partner communities by encompassing the Best People, Best Technology, and Best Service reputation of RealManage and its CiraConnect division. The GrandManors professional staff has decades of experience managing age-restricted communities, luxury high-rise condominiums, co-ops, urban mixed-use, and large-scale single-family developments with complex amenities. Our focus is on customer service and lifestyle for the residents and the boards we serve- ensuring that the community receives the finest management in the industry.
RealManage is a values-based company with the following values as our guiding principles:
Integrity: we always do the right thing.
Respect: for our customers, employees and company; mutual respect is the cornerstone for every RealManage relationship.
Selflessness: more than teamwork; we are part of something special and much larger than any of us.
Personal Relationships: we are a professional services company; people do business with people they like.
Always Improving: never satisfied, always learning and always growing; one is either getting worse or getting better...never staying the same. At RealManage, we are always getting better.
The General Manager (GM) serves as the Chief Operating Officer of the Association. This position has ultimate responsibility for the day to day operations of the PPOA, including all activities and relationships between the Association, Board of Directors, members, guests, employees, community, government and industry.
- Responsible for compliance with all of the community’s policies/procedures as defined by the Board of Directors
- Plans, develops and approves operational policies, procedures, methods and regulations related to general operating procedures
- Directs the work of all department managers
- Primary driver in the development of the annual operating, cash, and capital budgets. Develops periodic checkpoints to assess compliance of the published budget.
- Responsible for the timely preparation of monthly financial reports to the Board of Directors
- Coordinates the development of long-range and annual business plans aligned with association by-laws and policies
- Oversees the impact and effect of association policies/programs/processes. Recommends changes as needed
- Monitors quality of association products and services to ensure maximum member and guest satisfaction
- Secures and protects all the association assets
- Establishes and maintains on-going dialogue with members to elicit input on Association direction and improvements
- Coordinates with Board of Directors on the development and implementation of all strategic plans
- Plans, develops and approves specific operational programs, procedures, methods, rules and regulations in concert with general policies
- Evaluates committee activities that report to the General Manager
- Ensures compliance with purchasing policies and procedures
- Provide counsel to the Management staff to ensure all employees are properly trained, supervised, scheduled and are knowledgeable of their responsibilities
- Develops, maintains, and disseminates a basic management philosophy to guide all association personnel towards optimal operating results
- Supports internal controls
- Other duties as directed
- Florida CAM license required
- Minimum of five (5) years Homeowner Association (HOA) Management experience required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred. Associates degree or relevant experience required
- Previous onsite management experience strongly preferred
- CMCA certification required
- AMS and PCAM certifications are a plus
- Strong interpersonal, supervisory and customer service skills are required.
- Able to set priorities, plan, organize, and delegate effectively.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Must have command of the English language both written and verbal.
- Excellent phone etiquette.
- Ability to work effectively under time constraints and deadlines.
- Ability to read, understand, and explain financial statements including balance sheets, income statements and general ledger.
Commensurate with experience
Health / Dental / Vision Insurance Life / Disability 401 (k) Program