About the Company
Teleperformance is a strategic partner to the world's leading companies, bringing solutions and enhancing customer experience during each interaction. We are the largest interaction expert team in the market: multicultural, highly skilled, and deeply knowledgeable, with a wide range of integrated omnichannel solutions, technology, and the highest security standards. For us, each interaction needs to be treated as unique.
We are a team of 300,000 + passionate employees. Located in 80 counties with 400 + facilities and 218,000 workstations.
Our people feel they are part of something way bigger than just a job. We try to make a positive difference in people's lives and make the world a better place.
Our Customer Service Representatives are a very important part of our family. You will be the eyes and ears for our team, fielding customer inquiries and finding innovative ways to respond. Working in a collaborative and engaging environment, you will have the chance to interact with people from all walks of life and no two days will be the same. As you continue to grow and challenge yourself, you will discover your potential can take you anywhere you want to go.
In the Client Care Coordinator position, you will work in a dynamic, professional, client experience-oriented contact center environment responding to Manheim client inquiries received via telephone, email, or web chat. In this role you will be responsible for handling complex issues in determining the best solution by leveraging multiple internal/external tools and resources. As a Client Care Coordinator you will also be responsible for developing and maintaining excellent working relationship with both internal/external business partners while creating a superior client experience.
• Essential function includes acting as a first point of contact for internal/external Cox Automotive client inquiries
• Provide technical support for our digital services including but not limited to Manheim.com, Simulcast and OVE
• Train clients on the features and operation of Cox Automotive's suite of products to successfully use the product and achieve their business objectives.
• Educate clients on products and services to enhance their buying and selling experience, to drive client engagement and make our clients more successful!
• Utilize remote access tools to aid in resolution
• Collaborate with technical support teams as needed
• Follow established support processes/procedures and must be able to think outside the box as needed
• Handle client calls, issues and questions via phone, email or cases submitted. Research and problem-solve to determine resolutions to reported problems
• Track and maintain all client communications and case documentation in the client relationship management tool (CRM)
• Respond to client-reported issues in a timely manner, per service level agreements
• Provide technical support for client facing tools and products
• Communicate progress of resolution/status in a timely fashion, per service level agreements
• Develop a full understanding of Manheim products and services while staying well-informed of relevant industry trends and best practices.
• Build and maintain a high-level of client satisfaction
• Maintain daily, weekly and monthly KPI's. Including but not limited to Attendance, Voice of the Customer (VOC), Productivity, Availability, First Call Resolution (FCR), Quality Assurance (QA) and Knowledge Base contribution.
• Other duties as assigned
• Multi-task and prioritize required.
• Ability to handle multiple projects/tasks at a time.
• Understand foundational levels of computers and technology; internet, email
• Excellent oral and written communications skills, particularly in a phone or email context
• Familiarities with B2B (Business to Business) Process. Preferably one who worked in a B2B Tech Support Environment
• Commit to ensure continuous development and improvement is goal
• Strong listening/comprehension skills
• Ability to stay composed and objective
• Conversational, patient and confident, with a positive attitude
• Soft Skills: Must be a Team player and Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals.
• High School Diploma or GED required; College degree or equivalent experience preferred.
• Minimum of 2 years of contact center experience
• Travel -- infrequent, but must have flexibility
• Schedule -- must have flexibility to work evenings, weekends, holidays as required
• Experience working in a contact center metrics driven environment
• Strong communication skills and basic computer knowledge
• Ability to operate under tight pressure
• Experience working in the automotive industry is desired
Being One of Our People
It is our mission to always provide an environment for our employees that promotes happiness from the inside out. When you work with us, you are valued and inspired to learn, to teach, and to grow. We want you to come to work motivated to and proud to be on our team. That's why we continually invest in creating outstanding work experiences and endless development opportunities. We want you to be and feel at your best, always.
To apply, email your resume to Email blocked - click to apply
or text TPUSA to 97211
Teleperformance is located at 2261 Grant Ave, Ogden UT 84401
Contact us at Phone number blocked - click to apply
Teleperformance is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Service Level Agreement