$45000.00 to $55000.00 yearly
Robert Half Finance is looking for a Property Accountant for a full-time opportunity with a rapidly growing company. As a Property Accountant, you will be in charge of preparing journal entries, monthly and year-end closings, bank reconciliation, fixed asset maintenance and general ledger reconciliation. During the monthly close, various aspects of internal reporting will be under your responsibility. You will lend your skills in assisting the development and implementation of accounting policies. Also, you will take part in compliance, interact with our external auditors for quarterly reviews and annual audits, and review schedules for the reporting processes.
For immediate consideration please email your resume to [ Email removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply
- Onboarding of properties and associated funding
- Recording of disposition of properties
- Processing of intercompany property transfers
- Reconciliation of the Property and Liability insurance and associated entries
- Monthly Property Allocation Entries
- Tracking of Assets in Asset Software
- Property Tax Payment Processing
- Monthly Interest Allocation
- Update of assigned scorecard metrics
- Hours required outside of normal office hours
- Other duties as assigned
- Proficient in Quickbooks
- Previous Accounting experience
- Competent in windows based software packages
- Demonstrated problem solving and people skills
- High accuracy in work, attention to detail
- High School Diploma or equivalency required
- Proven oral and written skills required
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at [ Phone number blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.