To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
800 5th Street Northwest
Fort Dodge, IA 50501
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Lab Analyst - Fermentation
Pace Analytical • Fort Dodge, IA
Posted 4 days ago
This candidate will be supporting research and development of vaccines in animal care products through fermentation processes.Responsibilities
- Sample preparation and coordination for relevant offline assay
- Execute downstream and formulations relevant analytical procedures
- Contribute to product development, technical trouble-shooting and commercialization efforts
- Prepare, author, review, and verify documentation to meet good documentation requirements, e.g., batch records, logbooks, sanitization records, raw material tracking records, etc
- Interact with fermentation, analytical, TS/MS, and management in the planning and execution of experiments, and communicate experimental results and activities
- Cross train with fermentation and analytical teams as needed to provide support for fermentation process development
- Follow company relevant policy and SOP to ensure quality and safety standards are maintained
- Conduct cleaning and basic maintenance of laboratory space, instrument and equipment used
- BS in a scientific field
- 0-2 years of related lab experience
- Experience working in a GMP lab setting preferred
- Fermentation experience preferred