Could you be Vallen's next top sales performer?
We are currently seeking an Account Representative to sell Safety products, Cutting Tools, Industrial Maintenance, Repair and Operations (MRO) products and services to Industrial plants, OEM/production facilities, manufacturing plants, and Safety customers. You will have the opportunity to work with one of the most extensive product lines in the business and are encouraged to be true resources for our customers by establishing long lasting relationships. You will work with the support of a true team environment from our Customer Service Representatives to our Management team as well as partnering with suppliers. Every Account Rep has the opportunity to maximize their income potential and advance professionally. The territory will include most of Northern CA including the Bay Area, Sacramento, Merced, and other areas. Qualifications
About Vallen URL blocked - click to apply
- 3+ years outside sales experience and territory development required
- Experience and knowledge of Industrial MRO and safety supplies is required
- Experience selling to manufacturing, OEM/production facilities, and other industrial companies is required
- Must have experience cold calling & developing new accounts
- Experience with growing existing accounts & establishing relationships with current customer base
- Strong with client follow up, organizational skills, & excellent communication skills required
- Experience selling Cutting Tools is highly desired.
- Experience in the Industrial Distribution industry is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
is an industry leader in delivering flexible supply chain solutions and services along with a comprehensive range of maintenance, repair, operating, production, safety and electrical products to meet the growing supply needs of customers in facilities across North America and around the world. Vallen is headquartered in Belmont, NC and is a subsidiary of URL blocked - click to apply
, part of the global URL blocked - click to apply
Stay up to date with Vallen, follow us on URL blocked - click to apply
and URL blocked - click to apply
. What are the Benefits?
401(k) Plan, Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Paid Vacation, Paid Sick, Paid Personal, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent Care), Employee Assistance Program, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Discounts and a definitive career path. EOE M/F/Disability/Veteran