Our customer is looking for a Mobile Developer to join their team. Our customer's engineering team combines full-stack engineers with UI/UX engineers and graphic designers to create intuitive user experiences that are reliable, secure, and easily maintainable to meet demand. They are a custom software company providing solutions to a variety of clients in multiple industries including automotive, aviation, and foodservice industries. They use modern software delivery methodologies and cloud-based infrastructure to consistently deliver value at a sustainable pace.
Your initial engagement will be developing a new React Native app for a client in the aviation industry. You will also be involved in researching, selecting, and developing the back end architecture. You will be paired with a full-stack engineer who will handle most of the initial database and API work. They will rely on your mobile development expertise to architect a performant, robust front end that can be efficiently maintained in the future.
What you'll do:
● Design and implement a mobile application for iOS and Android using React Native, interfacing with back end APIs and databases
● Design and deploy AWS infrastructure to host the application in a robust, secure, and performant manner
● Develop CI/CD pipelines to build, test, and deploy the application automatically
● Guide and mentor other engineers in mobile development to increase our mobile delivery capabilities on other projects
Our ideal candidate will have:
● Developed, deployed, and supported multiple React Native applications in a production environment
● Strong experience with at least one database platform. Most of our database work has been done in Postgres and SQL Server, but we will also be considering others for the new project
● Significant experience with public cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, or GCP. We use AWS, and are open to trying other platforms if there is a better fit. Nearly all of our apps are cloud-based
The number one most important skillset for this position is React Native. If your experience is light on the back end, they can guide you and give you plenty of opportunities to increase your back end skills. We need a talented front end engineer who can do the job right the first time, and create an architecture that can be used as an example on other projects.
If this job sounds like a fit for you, please apply!
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call [ Phone number blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply or email [ Link removed ] .com for other accommodation options.
Amazon Web Services
Mobile Application Development