To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
9800 13th Avenue North
Minneapolis, MN 55441
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Outside Sales Representative
Beacon Roofing Supply, Inc • Minneapolis, MN
Posted 3 days ago
Do you like variety and the challenge of building ongoing relationships with customers?
Are you customer focused and sales driven?
If you answered yes to these questions AND have a proven sales track record, we want to hear from you!
As an Outside Sales Representative for Allied Building Products, you’ll acquire new business by developing strong customer relationships, maintaining an active call back list, and creating and following-up referrals from existing customer base.
- Establish new business opportunities with potential customers through cold calling, telemarketing, provided leads, networking and client/associate referrals
- Work to establish add-on business with existing customers
- Maintain an organized and easily accessible filing system (sales leads, prospective business, new business activity, add-on business activity, forecasting, quota details, etc.)
- Achieve monthly and yearly quota requirements
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge base of entire product line
- Attend industry and product related training programs, conferences, seminars and educational forums
- Work closely with inside sales consultants to assure customer satisfaction and business accountability
- Assist branch manager in developing new business ideas and accompanying marketing materials to achieve sales objectives
- Work to build long term relationships with customer base
- Provide accurate price quotes in a timely manner to customers
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Previous sales experience
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Professional demeanor both on the phone and in person
- Must have PC knowledge (i.e. Microsoft Office)
- Previous customer service experience
- Ability to remain organized while handling multiple projects/tasks
- Ability to communicate with co-workers, customers and vendors (verbal and written)
- Experience in a position that deals directly with customers (front-line)
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Experience in the building materials industry is preferred