- Reflect the core values of ALL 4 WINE, LLC (d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead Senior Care franchise)
- Develop, execute and analyze the annual operational plan with the franchise owner and administrative staff
- Achieve the annual operational plan’s revenues.
- Reach and attain quarterly accountabilities.
- Manage direct reports along with achieving accountabilities.
- Establish accountabilities for direct reports.
- Establish regular one to ones with direct reports.
- Develop and maintain positive and professional relationships with referral sources in the community
- Meet and familiarize yourself with all new CAREGivers to enhance the client and CAREGiver matching process
- Conduct and/or manage all client to CAREGiver introductions
- Monitor, mediate and log both client and CAREGiver service concerns
- Manage Health, Dental, and 401K benefits with vendors and spreadsheets
- Manage all workers compensation claims
- Oversee and manage Licensure for all staff & CAREGivers
- Direct the publication of the Monthly CAREGiver Newsletter
- Promote, encourage and enhance the attendance at CAREGiver meetings
- Implement operations efficiencies such as Hours Worked Hotline and Recruitment Job Line
- Assist with accounts receivable collection and any other accounting functions necessary
- Maintain regular attendance at the office to execute job responsibilities
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with owner and office staff members
- Supplement the duties outlined in the Staff Coordinator job description
- Supplement the duties outlined in the Recruitment and Retention Coordinator job description
- Supplement the duties outlined in the Community Service Representative job description
- Establish strong relationships with neighboring Franchise owners
- Perform any and all other functions and responsibilities deemed necessary
- High school graduation or the equivalent
- 5+ years of related business experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
? This position will be responsible for overseeing all of the functions performed by the office staff
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- This position must have an understanding of and uphold the policies and procedures established by ALL 4 WINE, LLC (d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead Senior Care franchise)
- This position must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to listen effectively
- This position must have the ability to work independently, maintain confidentiality of information and meet deadlines
- Ability to demonstrate effective interpersonal skills essential as well as sound judgment and good decision-making skills
- Must demonstrate discretion, integrity and fair-mindedness consistent with company standards, practices, policies and procedures
- Ability to organize and prioritize daily, monthly and yearly work
- Ability to establish good working relationships with colleagues, the franchise owner, clients and the community
- Ability to sit at a desk and listen effectively for long periods of time on the telephone
- Ability to present a professional appearance and demeanor
- Ability to operate office equipment
- Must be patient and congenial on the telephone
- Must have computer skills and be proficient in Word and Excel
- Ability to work evenings or weekends as required
- Knowledge of the senior-care industry
- Ability to perform duties in a professional office setting
- Ability to recruit “A” players
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.