Commerce Casino is the world’s largest card casino offering more than 200 tables. Established in 1983, the casino values its staff of over 2,500 employees and is proud to be known as “Where the World Comes to Play.” Commerce Casino offers a comprehensive benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, life, flexible spending accounts, 401(k), vacation time, and much more!
Full-time Scheduling Coordinator Assistant
Graveyard Shift (11:00pm - 7:15pm) / Swing Shift (3:00pm - 11:15pm)
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Works with floor personnel to determine where to assign new games (i.e. best table location) and assign dead-spreads, hot-seats, or provide Dealers for games as needed.
2. Utilizes Dealer Management System to assign dealers to their table rotation, and updates the data as needed.
3. Reviews Dealers’ table rotation activity and confirms tip pool drops to ensure accuracy within the system.
4. Informs dealers of procedural changes at pre-shift meetings, including any new policies and procedures.
5. Administers meal and rest breaks schedules.
6. Processes dealers’ requests for adjustments to tip rate, to comply with Company’s Dealer Tip Policy.
7. Advises Shift Manager of over-time or early-out requests, and completes Over-time and Early-out Reports.
8. Documents planned absences, early-out-sick and no-call-no-shows (NCNS) to meet documenting requirements.
9. Performs analysis of casino floor data systems and processes to ensure data integrity, completeness and accuracy.
10. Locates, defines, and provides input to aid in the enhancement of new operational and technical process improvement opportunities, including analysis of departmental labor needs, in order to optimize our staffing to align with business fluctuations throughout the year.
11. Maintains open communication with Section Supervisors, Poker Supervisors, Senior Floorpersons, Pit Supervisors and Shift Managers regarding any potential issues that may occur on the floor.
12. Comprehends and is responsible for, departmental and company policies and procedures pertaining to all games and those contained within the Casino Rotation Coordinator Procedure Manual.
13. Responsible for keeping assigned section safe and orderly.
14. Responsible for other additional duties as assigned by the Casino Management team.
The duties listed are not set forth for the purposes of limiting the assignment of work. They are not to be construed as a complete list of the many duties normally to be performed under a position title or those to be assigned and performed temporarily outside of an employee’s normal line of work.