Kelly Services is currently hiring an
Administrative Assistant III for a leader in the industry
located in Maple Grove, MN!! Immediate Opening!
Hours: 8:00am-4:00pm (This position will be 20 - 40 hours a week dependent on work load (anticipate a steady 28 - 30hr each week).
Will ensure phones are answered while greeting/supporting visitors and manning the reception area. This role will also be responsible for ordering office supplies, catering for meetings and overseeing appropriate presentation of the Company’s common areas.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Responsible for gathering all necessary input from external requestors, gaining an understanding of the program and its alignment to the business, summarizing historical sponsorship and presenting the request to the grant committee for sponsorship decisions.
• Manage education meeting schedules so that a proactive schedule of requests can be managed.
• Facilitates and coordinates grant committee meetings with other divisions.
• Communicates grant process, documentation requirements and committee decisions (approvals and denials of funding) to requesting institutions.
• Thoroughly understands BSC policies relative to Research and Education (R & E) and charitable donation and assists with or recommends policy and process revisions.
• Management of proprietary and confidential communication with Sr. level BSC management, physicians and institutional entities requiring independent judgment and discretion as well as excellent communication, persuasion, and negotiating skills.
• Prepares and maintains documentation of applications, agendas, meeting outputs and letters of agreement for grant payments.
•A strong customer service attitude and approach, diplomacy, self-starting approach, flexibility, and a commitment to building personal and organizational sensitivity towards a diverse cultural, socio-economic and lifestyle backgrounds.
•High level of professionalism and attire. (Meeting & Event planning a plus.)
•• Proficient with WORD, EXCEL, PPT and ability to learn various internal systems such as Blackbaud Grantmaking, SpendHub, Cvent, and Salesforce.com.
• Professional/Interpersonal skills in dealing with physician customers and internal business customers.
•Demonstrate proficiency in use of Microsoft office suite including word, power point, and outlook and excel.
As a Kelly Services employee, you will receive great perks, including
- Electronic pay via direct deposit or pay card
- Service bonus/Holiday pay
- Optional health insurance
- Training via our exclusive employee website, mykelly.com
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position submit your resumes to Ty Robinson at Email blocked - click to apply
Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply
Setting Up Files