PeopleShare is hiring for a Network Technician- Customer Service Representative
If you are interested apply now or call Natalia at
Job Details for Network Technician- Customer Service Representative:
- Schedule: Monday-Friday; Daylight
- Pay Rate: $35,000 - $40,000 a year
Job Responsibilities & Description for Network Technician- Customer Service Representative:
- Provide technical support to both installed and pre-installation sites following defined installation specifications. Proactively identify clubs having playback or connection problems and work to resolve those issues
- Assist as a backup in the server build process when needed
- Become familiar with the entire build process so that servers can be built when the server fulfillment manager is not available
- Perform daily field service support for ClubCom customers (and system installers) including computer hardware analyses, computer software maintenance, computer video server upgrades, web interface training, customer website programming and general audio/video technical support.
- Assist in the update process. Verify satellite and Internet delivery processes are working.
Job Requirements for Network Technician- Customer Service Representative:
- A minimum two years related work experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- Strong working knowledge of computer systems and A/V equipment
- Strong organizational skills, detail and process orientated
- Strong telephone communication skills.
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) throughout the Pittsburgh area - Monroeville, Export, Murrysville, Canonsburg, Mount Pleasant, New Kensington, Moon Township, Robinson, Beaver, Green Tree, Downtown, Cranberry Township, Bradford Woods, Callery, Evans City, Mars, Seven Fields, Warrendale, and Wexford. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, office managers, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, electronic assemblers, assembly, production, pickers, packers, forklift, machine operators, and maintenance mechanics.
PeopleShare provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Server (Computer Science)
Field Service Management